Selected Writings on Spirituality
Published at Easter, 2006 by Thomas Allen Publishers, Toronto.
On the heels of his towering bestseller, The Pagan Christ, comes a timely collection of writing about spirituality by Tom Harpur. This new book highlights fifteen years of Harpur’s most popular and insightful columns from the Toronto Star. Organized into five sections, the articles in this collection explore five main themes:
- how to find meaning in our lives
- how to develop a more rational, fulfilling and contemporary faith
- how to discover who we really are amidst the chaos of the modern world
- how our yearly celebrations originated in ancient times and
- how to cope, learn and grow from adversity.
In a time in which many are searching for spiritual meaning, this inspired collection points the way towards a new understanding of how we can be fully human within our changing lives.